Marketing Executive (Level 4 Apprenticeship)
Full Time (including 1 day of online study per week, spread throughout the week)
Marketing Manager (Direct Line Manager)
Centre Director (Dotted Line Manager)
Department / Function:
Sales & Marketing
31st July 2021
Company Background and Overview of Role
Malvern International is going through a period of exciting change and growth, and we are looking for highly motivated Marketing Executive to join our team.
At Malvern International, we recruit international students to study in our English language schools (located in Brighton, Manchester, and London), the Malvern Online Academy, our Junior and Summer School Programmes and our embedded on-campus and off-campus Pathway Centres. Overall, we have taught more than 50,000 students from 120 countries, and we put the student experience at the heart of everything we do.
Driven by the desire to make the student journey as easy as possible for our students, and to create exciting content, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to be based out of our London language school (Malvern House London).
This role is ideal for someone who is motivated, enjoys working in an educational environment and can connect with our students, agents, staff and prospective students to create content that will be used across the business. This role is a Level 4 Apprenticeship and for this reason, you will be given support and training in your role and will be supported in your studies through online flexible study which will be spread throughout your working week.
The Role and responsibilities
In this role the Marketing Executive is responsible for the coordination, strategic planning, and execution of a range of marketing projects including (but not limited to):
- Creating social media posts and scheduling them
- A/B Testing
- Sending e-mailers to agents and external stakeholders
- Brand building
- Copy for use in blogs, brochure, and websites
- Creating posters, flyers, leaflets, and other print materials
- Creating student-facing materials
- Testimonial creation (Students, Staff, Parents, Agents)
- Production of soundbites required for all marketing materials (including profiles)
- Photography and video creation/production.
- Preparing PPT presentations (as required)
- Website content creation.
- Helping to develop a range of print collateral.
- Attending social activities (student facing) and collecting marketing materials.
- Agent Tours and prospective student tours in the school.
- Any other duties as requested.
As part of this role, you will be working closely with the Marketing Manager, fellow marketing staff from across the business, school staff, and the Sales team.
We strongly believe that company culture and the student experience is heavily influenced by marketing.
The post holder will need to be comfortable communicating with staff and stakeholders appropriately. This role will involve working closely with the Sales team, Centre Management, and external stakeholders.
This role is full-time, 5 days per week. Some flexibility (with notice) will be required around working patterns (to attend student facing events), however, the working pattern for this role is typically between Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
This post is subject to DBS Check and to receiving successful references.
1. PERSON SPECIFICATION
(Experience, skills, and knowledge required to undertake this role)• GCSE maths Grade C/4, equivalent or above. (E)
- GCSE English Grade B/5, equivalent or above. (E)
- Strong written and spoken English to native speaker level. (E)
- Strong communicator with strong written skills. (E)
- Creative with experience creating social media content. (E)
- A confident communicator who can speak to staff, students, and others in a professional way. (E)
- Good customer service skills. (E)
- Punctual, good timekeeper. (E)
- Strong attention to detail. (E)
- Positive attitude. (E)
- Available to work evenings or on weekends to attend student-facing events (as required, with notice). (E)
- Willing to have a full DBS check.
- Experience of creative content for Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and Snapchat. (E)
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines. (E)
- Able to work independently. (E)
- Good IT skills -including Microsoft Office package.
- Problem solving skills, with an ability to adapt as required. (E)