European Sales Executive
Malvern International is an English language training organisation founded in UK. With 20 years of experience, we prepare learners to meet the demands of a professional life. English and Exam preparation courses, Junior Summer programmes and University Degree programmes, are delivered on sites in UK, Singapore, and Malaysia with the option of studying across multiple campus’ over the duration of the same course.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will support our existing network of language travel agents located in Spain and Est Europe Country and also help to expand it.
This will be done by providing our partners with a full complement of services ranging from answering specific enquiries about our courses or booking process, to making sure they receive the appropriate promotional material.
A mix of development work with current partners for the company and nurturing of new partner relationships so as to ensure that Malvern International is as well positioned as possible within the given partner’s list of schools.
Experience of travel, living abroad or a good understanding of other cultures are all attributes highly desirable. Additional languages would also prove to be a useful asset and could determine the markets assigned.
- At least one year of experience in the ESL and Higher Education industry
- Experience of travelling abroad
- Time spent living overseas desirable
- Experience in working under targets and dead lines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Time Management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Awareness of cross-cultural issues
- Fluency in Spanish or French and other foreign language skills are desiderable
Location of the position: London with future possibility to work from our other schools in Brighton or Manchester
Job Type: Full Time