IELTS is an internationally-recognised qualification in academic English, with very wide recognition throughout the world. It is a standard qualification for university entrance and some professional bodies, and also gives proof of your English abilities for employment and visa purposes.
IELTS Exam Preparation
IELTS Exam Preparation Course in London
With the IELTS Exam Preparation course in Malvern House London we will focus on each skill individually as well as providing extensive exam practice and tuition focused to your language needs. By tailoring the preparation to your specific requirements, we can ensure you have the language and exam techniques to achieve success with your goals.
IELTS EXAM PREPARATION IN LONDON KEY FACTS?
- 15, 20 or 25 hours per week
- Levels: Beginner to Proficiency
- Maximum class size: 15 students
- Start any Monday
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Course available all year round – subject to minimum numbers
IELTS EXAM PREPARATION IN LONDON BENEFITS?
- Practice the techniques required for IELTS success
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification
- Achieve the score you require for university entry
- Widen your employment opportunities
- Develop your academic study and core English skills
WHY MALVERN HOUSE LONDON FOR IELTS EXAM PREPARATION?
- Central London location
- British Council accredited school with professional teachers
- Course intensity and duration to suit your needs
- Personalised courses in small classes
- Excellent self-study resources & materials
IELTS Exam Preparation Course 2020 Price List
|Hours Per Week||1 – 4 weeks||5 – 12 weeks||13 – 23 weeks||24 weeks +|