The Cambridge English suite of exams are recognised around the world by thousands of employers, universities and government ministries as a reliable indicator of English language ability. Here at Malvern House we offer exam preparation for a number of their exams including the Cambridge First, Advanced and Proficiency as well as the Business English Certificate (BEC) and the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) designed for developing teachers that want to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate.
CAMBRIDGE EXAM PREPARATION IN LONDON KEY FACTS
- This is a combination course of General English and Exam preparation classes
- Study 15, 20 or 25 h per week (each course includes 5 h of exam classes)
- Levels: Intermediate to proficiency
- Maximum class size: 15 students
- Start any Monday
- Minimum age: 16 years old
CAMBRIDGE EXAM PREPARATION IN LONDON BENEFITS?
- Study towards an internationally recognised English language certificate
- Develop a more well-rounded use of the English language
- Gain knowledge of exam techniques and strategies that will help you to achieve the best possible score in the examination
- Take practice tests allowing you to increase your confidence in your preparation for the exam
WHY MALVERN HOUSE LONDON FOR CAMBRIDGE EXAM PREPARATION?
- Central London location
- Fully accredited with dedicated professional teachers
- Flexible course duration & intensity
- Personalised courses in small classes
- Excellent self-study resources & materials
Cambridge Preparation: First Certificate & Advanced Certificate
Available any Monday from 4th May
First Certificate exam dates: 6th June, 9th June, 20th June, 30th July, 27th August, 10th October, 7th November, 1st December, 12th December
Advanced Certificate exam dates: 6th July, 24th July, 23rd August, 7th September, 19th October, 2nd November, 23rd November, 4th December, 7th December, 14th December
We recommend we students join at least 8 weeks before the exam, and they should only take the exam if they are able to pass the mock exam in school.
Cambridge Preparation Course 2020 Price List
|Hours Per Week||1 – 4 weeks||5 – 12 weeks||13 – 23 weeks||24 weeks +|