ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is one of the world’s leading body for professional accountants, with over 110 years of experience, innovation and excellence. Championing opportunity within accountancy, ACCA demonstrates excellence through their qualifications, and acts as a driving force within the accounting profession to constantly improve working practices.
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 633,000 members and students in 181 countries, 95 offices and more than 7,1100 Approved Employers worldwide.
- ACCA qualifications are based on international accounting standards making them globally relevant.
- Local law and tax options offered, making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world with joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.