This course is ideal for anyone interested in – or already working in – the healthcare sector. This communicative and vocabulary-rich course will improve your language skills, boost both your confidence and your CV and make it easier for you to communicate with your patients and colleagues. You’ll also prepare for the IELTS exam to ensure that you are ready to find the job you want.
English for Nursing
25 or 30 lessons per week
- Minimum level – Intermediate
- Max students – 15
- Min age – 16
- 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week (20 core lessons, plus optional skills modules). Part-time evening course also available
- Start dates: Monday 10th July 2017; Monday 11th September
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Gain a Malvern House ‘English for Nursing’ certificate.
Nursing topics covered include
- Patient admission and assessment
- Caring for wounds