The City Explorer is designed to offer young students the chance to study in adult classes, but give parents the peace of mind that their children are housed in accommodation next to the school and are supervised outside of the classroom. There are organised activities and excursions every day, with some optional free time to explore the sights of London using the travelcard included in the package price. All students on this programme will be considered juniors and will be treated as such. Optional free time requires written permission from parents.
- 20 lessons per week PM
- Age 16-19
- 1 full-day excursion at the weekend
- Onsite Twin Room Residential Accommodation
- Individual enrolments accepted
- Arrival/Departure – Saturdays
- Arrival Dates – 1st July 2017 – 5th August 2017