Evening Courses with Cactus and Malvern House
Cactus is a leading provider of foreign language courses and has partnered with Malvern House to run 10-week evening courses in Kings Cross, London.
- Languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese Mandarin
- Levels: Beginner to advanced
- Start dates: January, April, July & October
- Classes: One 2-hour class on one evening each week for 10 weeks (20 hours total)
- Class size: Min 4 / max 12 students
- Ideal for: Long-term learning, and those who want to learn the basics for work, travel and personal development.
Courses are taught by fully qualified, native or bilingual teachers who focus on practical language for use outside the classroom. Classes are lively, fun and engaging, employing a variety communicative teaching and the immersion technique to practise the main language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. Above all they are outcome focussed, and you are guaranteed to meet like-minded people and leave the classroom confident and inspired to communicate in the language you are learning.
Book at our specialist evening courses website: www.languagecoursesuk.co.uk
Cactus specialises in organising language courses for individuals and groups, having done so since 1999 for clients all over the globe and for diverse needs and budgets. With an extensive network of approved teachers and a strong in-house academic team, we design bespoke language training courses utilising face-to-face, online and blended learning solutions to suit specific language and cross-cultural learning needs, anywhere in the world.